Certification process - Nova Scotia


All staff working directly with children must apply for a Classification or School-Age Training Approval. Application is made to Child Care Staff Classification Services. Visit the Classification for Child Care Staff website for detailed information. 


Certification process - Newfoundland and Labrador


An applicant is required to send a completed application form and official transcripts of any post-secondary programs or courses completed to the Registrar for Child Care Services Certification at the Association of Early Childhood Educators of Newfoundland and Labrador (AECENL).