Out-of-country ECE qualifications - Prince Edward Island


The Child Care Facilities Board is responsible for assessing international credentials.  International credentials from a public post-secondary institution are recognized; otherwise the Board assesses on a case-by-case basis.  Individuals may be referred to the Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials (CICIC) or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) in the United States.