Out-of-country ECE qualifications - Quebec


Some diplomas earned outside Canada may be recognized in Québec. In order to be considered as qualified, the education and experience requirements must be identical to those required of Québec graduates.

Individuals who have completed studies abroad must complete the request for a "Comparative Evaluation for Studies Done Outside Québec" issued by the Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles. This document compares programs outside the province with the Québec educational system and its principal diplomas.  See  list of documents that must be sent with the request form.

See comparative information guides for selected countries.